Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FHM Philippines November 2010 Issue - Ehra Madrigal and Michelle Madrigal


The Madrigal sister's are back for the November 2010 issue of FHM. This is Ehra's third time to cover FHM and Michelle's second time. They are back for much hotter and seductive pictorial. A back to back issue of FHM with the Madrigal sister. Here are some parts of their interview.

FOR EHRA
Really nice to have you two back! We mean you and Michelle, not your...you know.
Ha ha! It's very exciting kasi yung past two covers ko, ako lang, and now I'm with Michelle. It's something new for us. Nakakatuwa kasi first time naming magkasama sa cover ng isang magazine. I'd always told myself, if ever I'd pose for the cover again , since nagawa ko nang ako lang, mas maganda kung kaming dalawa na ni MIchelle. I think the timing couldn't have been any better.

Did you, as sisters, ever rehearse you poses for this big day?
Hindi, ha ha! When we were kids we'd always be together in shoots for catalogue and the like. But for a sexy shoot na kaming dalawa lang, this is really the first time.

So how do you like us to thank your parents? Do they know you're here?
Actually, hindi pa namin sinasabi. Pero nung nag -cover ako at si Mitch, okay naman sila. Ever since naman supportive sila sa career naming dalawa. Alam nila yung limitations namin. And now I'm already 25.

What have you been up to since DIz Iz It stopped airing?
I've been doing guestings . May upcoming projects but at the moment I don't know what they are yet. Hopefully primetime ulit kasi yung last ko was Totoy Bato, and then I've been hosting for seven months now. Nami-miss ko nang umarte kasi sa acting talaga ako nag-start.

For sureyour schedule will be packed again soon. How do you make the most out of the free time you have now?
Ngayon lang kasi ako nagkaroon ng ganitong kahabang break, kasi before, after doing another show, mayroon na ukit kasunod. so right now ang dami kong time with friends. I just go out. Pero hindi naman totally na wala akong ginagawa. Si Tita Annabelle [Rama her manager] nagpapa-dance and acting workshop three times a week. Then I go tot the gym para pag may bagong show na, bagong Ehra na ulit. I'll be having a primetime show called Pare ko, with Regine Velasquez.


FOR MICHELLE
How is this shoot different from your September 2007 cover appearance?
I like both shoots because they have different concepts. But back then mas bata pa ako, medyo nahihiya pa. Ngayon marami na akong roles na nagampanan na medyo sexy, so it’s easier for me now. It also helps that I’m doing this shoot with Ehra, so I’m a lot more comfortable. Everyone’s been nice, too, so walang pressure.

How’s it really like on the island in Survivor Philippines: Celebrity Showdown?
God, it was very, very hard! When [fellow castaway] Princess Snell quit, siguro sinabi niya yun yung pinakamahirap na nangyari sa buhay niya. There are many instances that you realize kung gaano kahirap talaga, but not the whole time. Like the challenges, kaya ko naman. Pero yung matulog sa damuhan nang bumabagyo, lahat naman kami hindi pa namin na-e-experience yun. Emotionally, physically, it’s a challenge. I just remind myself na konting tiis lang, kasi kaya naman, eh. But overall, it was a great experience.

How did you pass the time?
On days with no challenges, tambay lang talaga kami. Unlike when you’re at home, kung wala kang magawa puwede kang manood ng TV or buksan lang yung ref pag nagugutom ka. Minsan tinutulog na lang namin yung oras. Pagkatapos ninyo kumain ng hapunan, kahit mga 6PM pa lang, matutulog ka na lang talaga. Once you close your eyes, you’ll really fall asleep—unless may makukulit na lamok na mangangagat.

How was the dynamics with the TV crew?
Hindi mo sila puwedeng kausapin. Hindi ka rin nila kakausapin. Kahit humingi ka sa kanila ng pagkain, hindi ka talaga nila papansinin.

Isn’t it awkward bumping into people you didn’t really get along with on the show, especially hearing what they have to say on TV?
For me, I see the show as a game. So, kung may mapipikon sa mga sasabihin ko, talo siya. Kasi everything you do or say on the island is part of a game. Kahit naman may masabi silang negative about me habang andun kami, hindi ko pepersonalin. Especially since we’re all celebrities, we’d eventually bump into each other. So pointless na mag-hold ng grudge against each other dahil lang sa Survivor.

Despite coming from a reality show background, did you ever imagine joining Survivor?
When I watched past seasons of the US Survivor, I’d ask myself kung kaya ko. Hindi naman kasi ako sporty. But when I heard about the show, I really wanted to give it a try. Kasi ako yung klaseng tao na tsina-challenge ko talaga sarili ko kasi gusto ko parating may bago sa buhay ko. Plus, puwede ka pang manalo ng P3 million, so why not? I prepared for it by taking swimming lessons for a couple of weeks, I went to the gym almost every day, nagpalakas talaga ako kasi ayoko naman pagsali ko na ako yung pinakalampa, nakahihiya naman yun, ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment